A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip. ~Author Unknown

How fun when the UPS man brings a box for Me! I got an early birthday present from my buddy Donna Jean.
Here's what I got:
A cute little birdcage tagged "freedom"
A Doodlebug Christmas Cheer Cartridge tagged "create"
Two pair of cute socks tagged "cozy"
A Kenny Chesney CD tagged "hot"
A Maroon 5 CD tagged "cool"
A bunch of pretty green gypsy jewelry tagged "sassy"
An antique toaster tagged "toasty"
Thanks Donna Jean for all the fun gifts! Love ya! Karen
Here's what I got:
A cute little birdcage tagged "freedom"
A Doodlebug Christmas Cheer Cartridge tagged "create"
Two pair of cute socks tagged "cozy"
A Kenny Chesney CD tagged "hot"
A Maroon 5 CD tagged "cool"
A bunch of pretty green gypsy jewelry tagged "sassy"
An antique toaster tagged "toasty"
Thanks Donna Jean for all the fun gifts! Love ya! Karen
Karen,
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky to have Donna Jean as a friend! DONNA JEAN ROCKS!
Great gifts! I don't think I'll be able to out-do her!
When's your birthday???
ReplyDelete