Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless. ~ ANONYMOUS~ ...


What a great way to send me off! Donna Jean stopped at Cold Stone Creamery so I could have a Peanut Buttercup Perfection waffle cone before flying home!
All I can say is...OMG! It was so good! I wish those rumors about Pullman or Moscow getting one of these stores would come true!! I had a great time in Reno and am glad to be home.
All I can say is...OMG! It was so good! I wish those rumors about Pullman or Moscow getting one of these stores would come true!! I had a great time in Reno and am glad to be home.
OMG is right! I love Cold Stone! Glad that you got to enjoy one of their creations and a Peanut Buttercup Perfection waffle cone is just the thing I would expect you to get!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're home too!
Just looking at the picture makes me hungry... Yummy! Glad you're back also. did you get your pages done for kit club???
ReplyDeleteI saw this post this morning and I've done so good all day. Now it's 6:45pm and Sabrina and I are headed to Baskin Robbins for the $1 scoop. I have to have the chocolate peanut butter now. I don't even like chocolate! I'll think of you while we're there!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! I haven't had cold stone in YEARS! Just made a trip to Ferdinands yesterday, but even Ferdinands takes a back seat to this place! YUM!
ReplyDelete