October 14, 2007

Red Barn Sale!


What an awesome day! We went to see my friends "the sisters" at the Red Barn Sale today. It was so fun - Cari, Chris, Cathy are three sisters who make the most amazing "stuff" out of old furniture, rulers and other "junk." Over the past few years, I have filled both of my stores with their creations!

Donna Jean, Michelle and Shawna came along and we cleaned their booth out! We FILLED Donna's truck to the brim with all of our goodies. After our shopping frenzy, we grabbed some lunch and listened to some music. This Red Barn event was the most fun I have had in a long time! So happy I got to share it with three of my best buds!

6 comments:

  1. So, what did ya buy???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I got two metal cabinets, a black desk, two pink shutters, a green dresser and a really cool "game table" with rulers all around it and a chalk board top!

    They are having another sale at the Red Barn over WSU Mom's weekend. Make sure you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a blast. Where is this place at??? Is it in Moscow or Pullman or some other exotic place in your area??

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds fun! Where is the red barn? Is that where the curtain inspiration came from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link to the Red Barn website is listed in my post. It is in Colton - just off the highway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed the red barn sale. What a bummer! Sounds like you got some great stuff. How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!