We had a great day today! Got up early and headed into Port Townsend to walk around downtown and go in and out of all the fun little shops. We had fish and chips for lunch - so good! After lunch we went to Fort Worden to hike around all of the old bunkers, took some fun photos and did some beach combing. More to come...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteDidn't know you were headed for Pt Townsend, I just love that place. Looks like you are having a great time. So glad you are getting a break from the shops.
ReplyDeletexox
Enjoy yourself! I miss ya tons and can't wait to hear all about your trip!
ReplyDeleteI love Port Townsend! I have fond childhood memories from when my aunt lived there. You have a great time with your family. See you when you get back!
ReplyDelete