Television is an invention that permits you to be entertained in your living room by people you wouldn't have in your home.
~David Frost
~David Frost

I am addicted to reality TV. I have my DVR programmed to record almost every reality tv show airing! I don't know why I love it so much? Maybe because it is "mindless entertainment" and at the end of a long day at work I need to veg out! It drives my kids and my husband crazy! They are "too good" for reality TV and rarely watch it with me. Dave is a documentary and travel channel fan. I enjoy watching some of those shows with him, just as long as they don't cause a conflict with the recording of any of my reality shows!
Here are a few of my favorites: American Idol-Amazing Race-Survivor-Top Chef-Top Design-Project Runway-Hell's Kitchen-So you think you can dance-Bachelor-Age of Love-Big Brother-The Apprentice-Last Comic Standing-Next Food Network Star-Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D List-America's Next Top Model and of course the show that I think started my addiction: The Real World!
Ever since I got my DVR I watch almost all of those shows too! I am a total reality T.V. junkie too!!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite reality show is Hells Kitchen, she is so darn mean, isn't he. What is a DVR, is it different than Tevo, not sure I spelled that correctly. I also like Last Comic Standing and the dance shows, they are all great.
ReplyDeletexox
I am a TOTAL reality T.V. Junkie also. But I don't have a DVR so I have to be here to watch them. And I am sure there would be more tha I would watch if I had the DVR... One day I will!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs!
Oh my gosh, I am a junkie too. Don't anyone dare touch the DVR recorder. I love Amazing Race, Top Chef, Project Runaway, and of course the old Real Worlds.
ReplyDelete