Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food. ~Hippocrates
I love going to the Moscow Food Co-op! I try to treat myself each Friday to a veggie pocket and a banana mango peach smoothie. I wish I could eat there every day. Just being in the store makes me feel healthier.
Here is a list of my Co-op favorites:
Lemon Almonds Kale Salad Hummus Crusty French Baguettes Miso Soup Pink Lady Apples Pear Scones and lots more!
Thanks for the ideas to try there. I always here how great it is there and how wonderful the Moscow Sat. market is but have yet to make it. I loved the flowers Joan had at kit club this morning and now seeing your list I think next Saturday is the day! Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for the ideas to try there. I always here how great it is there and how wonderful the Moscow Sat. market is but have yet to make it. I loved the flowers Joan had at kit club this morning and now seeing your list I think next Saturday is the day! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDelete