
I thought, hey why not start a blog just for me. I spend so much time and energy working on the blog for the stores, working at the stores, thinking about the stores, blah, blah blah...I need to focus on myself and my family. What brings me happiness? What drives me crazy? What is life all about? So here it is...me and my life in a "nut" shell!
So glad that you jumped on the blog bandwagon!!! We totally rock!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors and the photos you have on here!
Congrats on the new blog! Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging! Good luck with the blog and thanks for the link.
ReplyDeleteTodd
www.scrapscene.com
I am so blessed, a husband of 42 years, 3 of the best children God could have given me and then HE gives me 3 beautiful grandchildren, how lucky am I. I am so proud of you Karen, I can't say that enough, this is a great effort, keep up all the good work.
ReplyDeletexox
mom
Karen,
ReplyDeleteI am continually thrilled and awed by your artistic abilities. You can express yourself so beautifully and your writings are enjoyable. Keep up the great work!!
Love you
BEV