July 11, 2007

My New Vice!


“The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues.”

Elizabeth Taylor



I blame Hilary for this one! She came into work one day with a funny looking can of soda. Me, being the nosy person I am had to find out what she was drinking! It was Diet Coke Plus with vitamins! I mean how cool is that? If the caffeine doesn't get your motor started the vitamin b12 will! I loved it so much we called the Coke guy and had it put in both the stores.

4 comments:

  1. the bottles are pretty but I have to say I think I will stick with my iced mochas!!! yummy...... although I could afford to drink more of the diet cokes. (is that good or bad?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillary got all of us addicted!!
    :-) Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a soda drinker, but I might have to try this. Vitamins really?!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!