Monday: Worked at the Moscow store till 6:30, then came home to hang out with Ryan and Dave. We watched our new favorite show Heroes.Tuesday: After work, I came home and made a nice dinner. Jared came by and joined us for dinner. We don't see much of him since he moved out with a couple of friends.
Thursday: I taught my yearly "12 Tags of Christmas" class to 15 wonderful ladies on Tuesday night. It was so fun to find out that several of the ladies have taken this class from me the past 4 years! I did not get home until 10pm - and of course I had to stay up and watch Grey's Anatomy - it was a long day!
Friday: Crazy busy day at the Moscow store, with two wedding appointments and lots of customers I was wishing I was not working alone that day! Got my eyebrows waxed from Nicole - right in the store! Love having her come to me, can you say "spoiled!" Came home and had Pizza with the boys - we LOVE the new Dominoes crispy melts pizza they have out right now!
Tomorrow is my only day off this week, so I plan to hang out in my pajamas all day, watch movies (Shawna is bringing over Fiddler on the Roof) do laundry and make a wonderful dinner for the guys! Then I will start all over again on Monday!
Whoa....you did have a busy, crazy week---but, what's new??!! You are always "crazy busy", right??? Enjoy your Sunday, and don't get out of your pj's all day!!! You deserve a break!! :0)
ReplyDelete