December 9, 2007

Tool Concert

Dave got to go see one of his favorite bands in Spokane Friday night. He took Jared and a couple of his friends . They had a great time, even tho they had "nose bleed" seats. It is great how my boys have such a love for music. It is a big part of their lives. I do like a lot of what they listen to, but Tool is NOT one of them.

2 comments:

  1. I can so relate. James is excited that Tesla is playing in Spokane in Feb and asked me if I would get us tickets for his Christmas gift. I said; yes I will buy you 2 tickets but you need to find someone else to go with you.... Yuck to that group! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture! How fun for Dave and the boys.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!