January 9, 2008

7 Randon Facts Tag!

I got tagged by London to do this fun survey

The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
.Tag random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
•Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Random and/or Weird Facts about Me!

1. I raised and showed horses when I was a kid.
2. I am addicted to reality tv.
3. I love to dip anything in blue cheese dressing.
4. I collect 1930's pottery.
5. I've been married for 20 years!
6. I can spend a whole day in my pajamas watching Lifetime.
7. I could eat chips & salsa at every meal.

I am tagging:
Mom
Belinda
Tami V
Donna Jean

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know those things about you! congrats on 20 years. We're creeping up to that #.. I'm with you on the chips on the salsa. What's your favorite salsa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 - really? I did not know that about you.
    #6 - I SOOOO can relate!
    Are you excited that American Idol starts on the 15th? I am. It seems so silly to be this excited over a TV show! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!