Happy Anniversary Dave!

Dave and I celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary today! It is hard to believe it has been that long! We met in Klamath Falls, OR (my home town) the summer of 1986. Dave was in the Air Force and stationed out of Mt. Home AFB. His flight crew came to Klamath Falls to work out of our airport that summer and were staying in the dorms at the college I worked at. We spent the whole summer together and after he went back to Idaho we had a long distance (8 hour drive) courtship! Dave and I were engaged 7 months after we met and were married at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Klamath Falls on February 14, 1987. I was only 20 and Dave was 23 - we were so young! I love him very much and can't wait for the next 21 years!
Happy Anniversary my friend!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! You are both so blessed to have each other! Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! I love seeing your pictures. What a wonderful, beautiful, amazing couple you two are together, and what an amazing life you've created for yourselves and your family.
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary...you two are practically newlyweds!!! :0) I love seeing your wedding pictures! Have a great celebration!!!
ReplyDeleteawwwwww! how cute you two are! What a blessing to have happiness with one person, it seems to far and few these days! Happy love day!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Karen and Dave. We are so happy for you. So hard to believe that 21 years have gone by, you are both amazing.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom and Dad