No, I don't have sudoku toilet paper, but I like the idea! Dave and I are sudoku addicts. We go to bed each night with our own puzzle books and pencils and fall asleep with numbers floating around in our heads! I love games and puzzles but have never been any good at them. My vocabulary sucks, so I could never do crossword puzzles but, I was always rocked word search! So when Dave showed me how easy sudoku was and that it had nothing to do with "math" in anyway I was thrilled. He bought me my own little puzzle book and I jumped right in. Now I have moved on from the easy puzzles to the medium and hard! Shawna even added to my addiction by getting me the "Mega Puzzle Book of Sudoku" the other day - it has over 1000 puzzles in it.Searching the net last night I found lots of great blogs dedicated to sudoku with lots of tips and hints and some sites where you can play online. I might try that next!
I am addicted to Sudoku too! and I found your blog also!! : )
ReplyDeleteI LOVE sudoku!!! It is a great way to escape for the craziness that is my life. I totally understand the whole numbers floating in your head. ; )
ReplyDeleteI think we may need to put you in a S.A. meeting...sudoku's anonymous. I'm seriously concerned here...of course i helped pick out the book that shawna bought you so i guess i'm only fueling the addiction. such a vicious cycle!
ReplyDeleteI love your new backdrop :) I never do puzzles so I can't say I relate to your addiction but I do usually fall asleep with numbers in my head too.... how much money I need to pay the bills? How much weight I need to lose? How many pounds of food the boys ate this week?? heehee
ReplyDeleteI think one of the main reasons I love working on the puzzles before I go to bed at night is to clear my mind of the day to day worries and fill it will all those numbers!!
ReplyDelete