What another fun day here on the Olympic Peninsula. We spent the day hiking in the Dungeness Recreation Area. No rain yet...but I guess we might get some later this week. Missing all you Pals at the stores! More to come...
Lovin the Hat Karen!! Have the best fun, you deserve it! Can't wait to see all the pictures you took. Things here are Great! Your house is so comfy cozy!! Thank you for the oppurtunity to house sit for you, hopefully I do a good job!! The store is doing great, busy day yesterday with croppers and people in and out all day. I am sure feeling it today! :)
You look awesome in that hat! You look so young (20-ish!) Your hair looks beautiful so long too. Obviously vacation agrees with you!!! We're moving back over that way...... Olympia that is.
I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR HAT!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see all the pictures you took! Smooth sailing here at home...enjoy your trip and don't worry about us!
Ditto on the hat! that is soo awesome! I hope you are having a great trip! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteLovin the Hat Karen!! Have the best fun, you deserve it! Can't wait to see all the pictures you took. Things here are Great! Your house is so comfy cozy!! Thank you for the oppurtunity to house sit for you, hopefully I do a good job!! The store is doing great, busy day yesterday with croppers and people in and out all day. I am sure feeling it today! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you lots and Miss you!!
You look awesome in that hat! You look so young (20-ish!) Your hair looks beautiful so long too. Obviously vacation agrees with you!!! We're moving back over that way...... Olympia that is.
ReplyDeleteThese are gorgeous! I LOVE that middle picture of you and along with everyone else, love the hat!
ReplyDelete