Good to be Home!
It feels good to be home! Janie & Terri took great care of our dogs and house while we were gone. And, Shawna and the girls did a great job at the stores! We were also surprised to find Jared had come home too! He has been living and working in Portland for the past 2 months. It is so good to have him home. He has come home to save up some money for a ticket to Fairbanks, Alaska this summer. He plans to go work the summer up there with his friend, Ben.
I can't wait to print out all of the great photos we took and do some scrapbooking. Here are some of my favorite "nature" shots!

Love these pics. Make me excited for my trip to Olympia in 10 days!! You look happy and refreshed... family vacations are great. Glad your son is home for awhile too ;) See you soon, I hope! Glad you're back
ReplyDeleteWOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are home...I missed you tons! Can't wait to get our scrap on!
the photos are beautiful! Glad to have you home! Scrap session?
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had a wonderful week, it's so nice to get away from home. I haven't been to the Pacific coast since 2004 and I miss it! Your photos are great, thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you got some amazing shots Karen. I'm glad you had so much fun.
ReplyDelete