I love my accountant! Carmel Minogue is my accountant and she is the best! All week long I have been dreading my meeting with her to go over my corporation files, personal taxes and to have our annual board meeting for the stores. I just hate talking about taxes and profits and expenses and all that stuff! But, Carmel always makes it easy on me. We started our meeting off with some wine and cheese and crackers! I brought Shawna, our Pullman Store Manager, along to participate in the annual board meeting and we made a little party out of it!Carmel told us what an amazing job we are doing in managing the two stores. She has been more than just an accountant to me for the past 5 1/2 years. She has been my mentor, big sister, investor and friend! I could not run my stores without her and her staff. We ended our meeting with some chocolate and a refund! Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!