April 4, 2008

Relay for Life 08- Moscow, ID



Just got home from the Relay for Life at the U of Idaho Kibbie Dome. Shawna and I were there giving our time to the event on behalf of Paper Pals. We brought 2 make-n-take cards for the participants to make during the night long event. We saw lots and lots of familiar faces and were so inspired by all of the teams. The luminary ceremony was very touching and beautiful. I really want to get a Paper Pals Team together for next years event. Anyone want to join? We could scrapbook all night and raise money for the amount of pages we complete!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to join. I was supposed to walk for a little while but I ended up doing something else. I could scrap for a good cause though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea Karen! I did relay for life last year, but didn't think of scrapping the night away! How fun!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!