May 26, 2008

3 Day Weekend Update!

Found lots of great stuff for our Etsy kits

Got to scrapbook!


What a great weekend. I spent all day Saturday junkin' and yard sale-in' with Shawna. Dave made his amazing rib eye's on the grill Sunday night along with scalloped potatoes and corn on the cob! Ryan & I made a huge breakfast this am with bacon, waffles and eggs! Then I got to go scrapbook all day with Shawna. It was so nice to be home for 3 days and relax with my family! Hope everyone had a safe and fun Memorial Day Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you got a very "well-deserved" 3-day weekend...and what fun you had!! It's good to "re-charge" your battery occasionally!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, thanks for sharing. You really need to have these days to yourself so you can then once again get back into the grind. Great pics, especially, Ryan, what a handsome fella. Can't wait to see you all.

    xox

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!