May 3, 2008

Swatch Fest!


Wanted to show off the cool swatches I made at the Ranger Swatch Class I took this week. Tim Holtz had us make these swatches in 3 hours! It was so much fun to play with ALL of the Distress Crackle Paints, Ranger Paint Dabbers, Distress Inks, Alcohol Inks and the NEW Ranger Pigment Inks. Both Shawna and I got to take this class and made swatch sets for both the stores.

3 comments:

  1. These are amazing!!! Can't wait to see them in "real life!!" Makes me want to play with the inks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen these today in the store and had to touch and feel them. They are awesome!!! Makes me want it all!!

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are so beautiful. What a fun project! I bet you are so glad you got to do something like that, and with your BFF to boot!

    I am having a housewarming party on the 17th that I'd like to invite you and Shawna to. Details are on my blog. It would be fun if you can make it =)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!