Can't believe this week is half over. Boy, time flies when you work too much! Anyway, I got my samples done for my next "Sketch it!" class for the Moscow store. I really love this concept. We use card sketches or blue-prints and make 2-3 cards from each sketch. You can change the stamps, paper, colors, orientation and get a totally different card each time you use the sketch, BUT you don't have to come up with the design each time! Every month the gals that take this class get 2 new sketches and we make 5-6 cards with the sketches to re-inforce the concept. Here are a few my designs for the August class in Moscow. I used some new Hero Art stamps we have for sale at the stores.
On some sad news for my family, I found out yesterday that one of my cousins passed away from a heart attack. She was only 5 years older than I am! She was also the older sister of my cousin, Thomas, who passed away a few months ago. I don't know how my Aunt is going to handle this, I know if I lost a child I would not be able to go on living. It is so sad. Hug and kiss your kids, call your parents and tell them you love them and give your husband or partner a call "just because!" Life is so fragile, don't take another minute of it for granted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!