July 31, 2008

Views from the Palouse




Just a few shots of the amazing landscape we have on the Palouse. I love the contrast between the golden wheat, the blue sky and the green grass - we really do live in a beautiful part of the country!

(I took these pictures on the way up to the Hiawatha bike trail.)

4 comments:

  1. Karen, these are gorgeous! I was looking at all the golden wheat on the way home yesterday thinking what beautiful color combinations they all create. You really caught it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!

    Hope you have a great day.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIIRRTTHHDAY DEAR KAARREEEN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!AND MANY MORE!! (now imagine this sung loudly and off-key and you just "heard" me sing it to you!) Hope you had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Happy Happy Birhtday to you today! Hoope you had an awesome time. and ? did find any COOl stuff??? please share :)

    PS Ill be in on Monday to the Moscow store

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!