Ryan started his sophomore year at Moscow High School last week and he LOVES it! So far his favorite things about High School are: open campus, lunch & no homework in math class!
High School is a big step and exciting adventure. He is sure to have plenty of good times. I wanted to say thanks for everything and to let you know how much I value your comments and input in all matters great and small. See you soon. Love :)
Yup-- my pie crust was from scratch. I learned from my grandmother, and don't feel a pie is worth eating if it's not from scratch. Call me a pie crust snob, I guess! :)
High School is a big step and exciting adventure. He is sure to have plenty of good times.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to say thanks for everything and to let you know how much I value your comments and input in all matters great and small.
See you soon.
Love :)
Really like your new color scheme on your blog.. So glad all is going well with your move..
ReplyDeleteJean
hi
ReplyDeletei gave Shawna some more pics... with halloween pics on them :)
go to vintage scrapper and paper flowers links on my blog.
love ya t
ps i just posted some pics i took on the drive home... oh and a cartoon on migraines!
Wow. High school. Ah, the days.
ReplyDeleteYup-- my pie crust was from scratch. I learned from my grandmother, and don't feel a pie is worth eating if it's not from scratch. Call me a pie crust snob, I guess! :)