We have lots of snow here. It was very cold last week, but has warmed up to about 25 during the day - but that brought us more snow. We got my snow tires on the VW. Funny story...we went to go get them out of the garage and could not find them! Started to panic ($8oo worth of snow tires missing!!!) so we called Les Schwab to see if we may have left them there last Spring. They had to go out back and dig through a lot full of tires, but found ours! I don't know how we could have forgot to pick up our tires last year, but we did. We are so thankful they found them.
We are not doing much for Christmas around here. I did not put up a tree. The boys are ok with that. We will have chinese take out on Christmas eve and then I plan to put out there stockings filled with treats and a present from "Santa." Ryan is on Christmas break for 2 weeks and is really excited about that.
Hope you all have a Happy Holiday, and those of you in WI stay warm and those of you in Florida enjoy your sunshine!!!
Love & Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love to hear from you!