December 31, 2010

Getting back in the Game!


Well I have decided to put my blog back out into cyber world!  It is time to get back into art, cooking, creating and living!  As a family, we have had some hard times and have been faced with some major challenges in the past 2 years since I have posted publicly.

I hope that my little blog will encourage me to take more photos of our family and everyday life. 
I hope that it will inspire me to create more art.
I also hope that it will motivate me to live my life to it's fullest and document it!

Here is to a blessed and happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful, we are so happy that you are doing this again. I miss blogging, I may have to start mine again, I should have while in GA for 7 months, with F/B I can only load 1 pic at a time for whatever reason and I don't like that. Anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU, we love you and miss you very much. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, have missed your blog!!! So happy you are back!! :0) Happy New Year...I'll be over to see you and "play" soon!!
    My goal for 2011...MORE scrapbooking, I've been very lame lately...moving interrupted my "scrapping ways", time to get back to it!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Karen! It does feel good, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!