May 27, 2013

Blueberry Lemon Loaf


I also got blueberries in my Bountiful Basket this week.  These were so much easier than the cherries to prep and put up.  I froze most of them, but wanted to do a bit of baking so I found this great Lemon Blueberry Loaf recipe to try out!  




Here is the Recipe I found on this great blog: Key Ingredient


1-½     cups + 1 tbsp all purpose flour, divided
2     tsp baking powder
½     tsp salt
1     cup plain yogurt
1     cup sugar
3     large eggs
2     tsp lemon zest (from 2 lemons)
½     tsp vanilla extract
½     cup vegetable oil
1-½     cups blueberries, fresh or frozen



Bake bread at 350 for 50-55 minutes in a greased and floured loaf pan.  Let cool before cutting into.  I left off the glaze just to try and save a few calories!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!