Half our life is spent trying to find something to do with the time we have rushed through life trying to save. - Will Rogers
Just another busy day for me. Worked at the Moscow store from 8-3pm then was off to Pullman to work and teach my Summer Fun card class. That was a lot of fun since I really do enjoy teaching.
Closed up the Pullman store and headed back to Moscow for dinner and a margarita with Shawna at La Casa Lopez. I love their fish tacos!
What a great way to end a busy day!
Oh yes, it was a fine evening indeed! I think we should go out on a random photo shoot. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteI am so loving having my camera with me at all times. It is fun to just take stupid, random photos of my everyday life!
ReplyDeleteKaren
I think you two are having way too much fun after work!!! :-) But, I must admit it is well deserved!!!
ReplyDeleteLove your pictures, Karen...in Washington they have banned talking on your cell phone while driving but I haven't heard anything about cameras!! :-)
Am trying once again to comment with out going thru the whole signing up thing again. We shall see. Hey, those drinks look really good, Belinda is going to get me started on a blog this week end when she brings Lily here for a week. Fun, fun. Well, had to sign up again, what the heck am I doing wrong?
ReplyDeletexox
mom
Cute picture! At least you had your eyes on the road! LOL!
ReplyDelete