Be happy in the moment - that's enough.
Each moment is all we need - not more.
- Mother Teresa

- Mother Teresa
I love the weekends. We try to keep them wide open and let everyone do there own thing. Ryan went to the Harry Potter midnight release party at Hastings on Friday night and if already up to page 204 of the book! He will have it read by the end of the week! He also went to Silverwood for the day and had a blast with his friends Forest & David. Ryan never JUST stays home and relaxes on the weekends - he is always on the go.
Jared has been staying with friends the past week so we don't really know what he has been up to. He is 18 now and living his own life. I hope he comes home tonight for dinner - we are having steaks on the grill!

Dave and I washed the cars, did laundry, watched a movie, took a nap and went grocery shopping (I love having a full fridge!) Just hanging out and being at home is the best!
Jared has been staying with friends the past week so we don't really know what he has been up to. He is 18 now and living his own life. I hope he comes home tonight for dinner - we are having steaks on the grill!
Dave and I washed the cars, did laundry, watched a movie, took a nap and went grocery shopping (I love having a full fridge!) Just hanging out and being at home is the best!
I totally agree with you! I love having a weekend to spend with the family, just kicking back and doing whatever!
ReplyDelete