If you want to conquer fear, don't sit home and think about it.
Go out and get busy. ~Dale Carnegie
I had a very busy day today. Today was the 5 year anniversary party for the Pullman Paper Pals store. I picked
Shawna up at 8:45 and we headed over to Pullman to get the cake and punch at Safeway. I decided to get a carrot cake this year and it was really good - love that cream cheese frosting. Even with all of the other local activities going on we still had an amazing turn out. We had a line waiting outside at 9:30 for the 50 free goodies bags we gave away, and I must say, they were really good goodie bags! We had 16 croppers with us for the 10am-10pm crop, these ladies were so much fun to have in the store all day. Great group of gals!! It was a really fun day. I love working with Shawna - she is so great with our customers and is just a really good person! I could not run Paper Pals without her at this point! She is my right hand "sistah!" I'm home now and starting to wind down. I have a wedding appointment tomorrow at the Moscow store, so I better get to bed.
You are a fantastic business owner. I know I would not be as involved in my scrapbooking if I didn't have a great place to go and shop at, get ideas and just visit. You add a lot to these two towns and you need to take a moment and pat yourself on the back. We love you Karen!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary, Paper-Pals!!!
ReplyDeleteWish I could have been there, looking forward to seeing it all next summer. So proud of you, Karen and all of your accomplishments.
xox
mom
I was so sad to be out of town for this. Five years is a HUGE accomplishment! Congratulations! I'll definitely be there for the 10 year celebration! ;o)
ReplyDelete