I could keep on scrappin' or I could go to bed, but then what would I do with all these layouts in my head? ~Author Unknown, "My Addiction"
Got to scrapbook tonight with Shawna. I have started to do some pages in 8 1/2 x 11 and am loving it. I just put them right into my 12x12 d-ring album and they look so cool. I was inspired by Tami V - she scrapbooks both sizes and loves it. I don't have my scanner hooked up yet, so I took photos of my layouts and the color is a bit off! I have started an album just for ME and I am having a really good time doing layouts just for me. AND, the cool handmade buttons on the bottom layout are from London T - she made them from Bazzill Chips!
Lovin' the layouts, good to see you scrappin! :)
ReplyDeleteWow, loving the layouts! I was wondering if you ever have time of your own to scrap! I really like the gypsy bracelet lo! P.S. Nice buttons :)
ReplyDeleteI had a great time last night! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThese look really great!!! I just love your stuff.
ReplyDeletexox