September 11, 2007

Household Photo Safari Challenge

Photography is a means of recording forever
the things one sees for a moment.~Aaron Sussman


I'm starting to get more comfortable with my digital camera! I have been taking more pictures with my camera NOT on automatic. I am playing around with the ISO option and adjusting my F- stops and all that technical stuff! It is really fun! I love the instant feedback I can get with the digital camera and uploading them to the computer. If the first set of pictures don't turn o
ut, I just pop the card back in and try again. Here are some of the photos I took on Sunday around the house.

How about a challenge? Take photos of items around your house, experiment with your camera and post your photos on your blog. Comment to this post that you have done so and we can all share!

6 comments:

  1. woohoo...I need to take some pictures too!

    Those are great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Karen! I'll definitely join in sometime this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your photos and all the antiquey stuff - you go, girly!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative, Karen, wish I knew how to do the Fstop and all of that on my camera. I have 2, yes, 2 digital cameras now and I usually just use the auto on it, not enough time to study the manual, maybe someday. Good idea on the pic fun. Love ya,
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dishes! As soon as my internet is working I will post some household pics too. I'm going to start reading my manual in the meantime... you again, have inspired me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted my pics!!! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!