September 10, 2007

Not enough time...

Those that make the best use of their time have none to spare. ~Thomas Fuller


Well today was a very busy day. The store was hoppin' in Moscow and I had a few orders come in that needed to be received, priced, split up and put out! Dave has the week off, so he brought me my lunch; leftover chili with cheese,
sour cream and some tortilla chips...YUM. He has too many vacation days saved up, so he just decided to take the week off and get some work done around the house.

It was pretty steady at the store. Monday's are double punch days so we get pretty busy and the day just flew by. We had our Card Party at 6:30 with 10 really fun ladies. I think we will add on a kids version of the Card Party the same night and time - we have two teens that have been coming and have had a few other teens ask if they can come, so I think we will have a separate group just for kids ages 11-16. It was fun to watch the ladies making cards and visiting with each other.


I sold two more kits on Etsy! Very excited about that. I have a bunch more to add to my store - just need more time in the day to get things done. Well my time is up and I'm off to bed!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you!