"The better part of one's life consists of his friendships." - Abraham Lincoln

Donna Jean and Michele are here from Virginia City, Nevada! Donna owns a wonderful scrapbook store in Carson City, called County Purr Farm, but took some time off to come hang out with me and Shawna. I have known Donna for over 11 years! Hard to believe it has been that long!
We spent the day scrapbooking and working on class samples. Michele and Donna will join us for kit club over at the Pullman store tomorrow. Since they are staying until Tuesday, I see a lot of scrappin' in my future!!
We spent the day scrapbooking and working on class samples. Michele and Donna will join us for kit club over at the Pullman store tomorrow. Since they are staying until Tuesday, I see a lot of scrappin' in my future!!
Have fun and enjoy the visit. I'm so happy for you. I wish I was still there and could come to kit club today. I would love to meet your crafty friends!!! Have a great visit
ReplyDeleteSay hi to DJ and Michele for me. It sounds like you will really have a fun few days together. Lucky buds.
ReplyDeletexox