Each moment of the year has its own beauty.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
Dave and Ryan just got home from Yellowstone. Ryan had Wed, Thursday and Friday off this week so the boys took a not so quick road trip. It rained alot and they ran into a bit of snow, but they had a great time.
WOW!!! Dave took some great photos! Too bad it snowed but it looks like they had a good time anyway!
ReplyDeleteI'm envious of the way your husband is able to take your son, Ryan, on go on these trips/ hikes etc. The pictures are amazing and make me want to rent a cabin in Montana somewhere, start a fire in the fireplace, drink hot cocoa and read a book!!! Alas, I think I will go do laundry and dishes instead....
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures. Lucky Ryan to be able to go with his dad on this trip. I bet they had a great time, wish I was there. The snow is pretty but I like it better in a picture now rather than being in it in person.
ReplyDeletexox
What great pictures!! That snow made me realize that winter is just around the corner---and you know how much I love snow...NOT!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Ryan and Dave had a great time!!
What a fun father-son trip! Dave got some great shots! Someday I hope to be able to make the trip to Yellowstone with my boys.
ReplyDelete