Ryan and I went bowling with the Kermots yesterday. Ryan got tired of bowling after the first game so I ended up bowling for an hour & 1/2 on one lane! I think "power bowling' counts as a workout! It sure felt like one! Ryan & Katrina went to play in the arcade and were "dancing" up a storm on the DDR game. We all had such a good time and can't wait to go again!
We had a great time too! We should make it a once a month thing!!!
ReplyDeleteThat looks really fun. The folks here at the Big O bowl on Wed. I have not done this yet, mainly because I have to work the next morning, maybe one of these days. Happy New Year, let's hope and pray it's a prosperous and blessed one. Love and miss you bunches.
ReplyDeletexox
How fun!
ReplyDeleteLove that form...maybe we should for a Paper Pals team for a league!! :0)
ReplyDeleteJudy
i tagged you! go look at my blog!
ReplyDelete