March 28, 2008

One Little Word


Ok, so I finally made my "one little word" album and my first two pages to go in it. My first word is "blessed" for the current challenge. I took this photo of my husband while we were on our Spring Break vacation a couple of weeks ago. I also did a page for "explore" just to get myself going. The photos of me were taken by my husband at Ft. Worden in Port Townsend . We found this really neat tunnel on the old fort and took some "artsy" photos. We had such a good time being together!

5 comments:

  1. The 2 of you look great. So happy you had a relaxing time on Spring break, you all deserve it. Lovin' your blog. Can't wait to see all of you this summer.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layouts! Love the album too!

    Lynn
    OLW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo! I love that you are doing one little word challenges! I love how you have been trying some freelance techniques..like the journaling on your photo from your vacation. That is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pages Karen!! GREAT photos too! :)

    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, I absolutely LOVE this album idea. I am going to copy the idea and do a 6x12 album of One Little Word layouts. I've got one already done. That word is LUCKY. Thank you for sharing your book. I love the layouts and the pictures!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!