July 11, 2008

TGIF! Crop Night!

I am so glad it is Friday! I just found out that my Mom and Dad will be here next Tuesday. They decided to come early, so that is great! I now have to get my house clean this weekend. Yuck...


I had a wonderful class last night at the Pullman store - 13 gals decided to join me; so I had Shawna stick around and help me teach the class. It was one of my "Sketch it!" card classes - here are the cards we made:



We have a crop tonight at the Moscow store and I plan to organize my photos into the "library of memories" format. I can't wait for my albums to arrive - so I can put the rest of my layouts away. They are stacked up all over my office.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you Mom again!!! Have fun tonight---I'll be thinking about you guys!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!