August 25, 2008

Scrappin' in the Mountains!

Me and Donna Jean

Shawna

Our View!

Chair Lift at Sunset

One of my favorite layouts!


Oh what a wonderful weekend I had scrapbooking with 33 creative & amazing ladies at the Palouse Divide Lodge! Donna Jean, my best bud from Nevada, came up for the retreat! So I got to hang out with my two best friends; Shawna and Donna Jean! We got up to the lodge on Thursday night and set up all the tables for the gals coming up on Friday. I managed to get 28 layouts done. It was so much fun. I can't wait to go back!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were going!!
    :( ... That's me crying! It looks beautiful in the summer too from your pics. Was GreyWolf still employed there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had sooooo much fun! Thanks for the great weekend Karen! I love the chairlift shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loved it ... cant wait to go again
    hey i posted my book for you - its still in progress tho..

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!