I am so happy for you that Sandy finally got to Moscow!!!! Relax, enjoy and have lots and lots of fun!!!
How cool that you and your sister get to hang out! I would LOVE any of my sisters to come hang out with me for a few days and just have sister time. Or, I would love to go hang out with one of them. So fun!
Karen and Sandy, you two will have a great time. I am so wishing that I could be there also. Love you both tons.xox
happy you had a great time hey check out this site ! http://invokearts.com/stamps/8540
I would love to hear from you!
I am so happy for you that Sandy finally got to Moscow!!!! Relax, enjoy and have lots and lots of fun!!!
ReplyDeleteHow cool that you and your sister get to hang out! I would LOVE any of my sisters to come hang out with me for a few days and just have sister time. Or, I would love to go hang out with one of them. So fun!
ReplyDeleteKaren and Sandy, you two will have a great time. I am so wishing that I could be there also. Love you both tons.
ReplyDeletexox
happy you had a great time
ReplyDeletehey check out this site !
http://invokearts.com/stamps/8540