October 14, 2008

I Wish...


Well, life can really be cruel sometimes! I have been so blessed and so "lucky" up until now. I sure wish I would have been so much more thankful and taken the time to treasure every one of those moments of happiness; I wish I would have made an effort to hang onto every friendship I have been offered; I wish I would have spent more time with my children; I wish I would have taken better care of myself emotionally and physically; I wish I would have not lost my faith; I wish I would have put more time and energy into my marriage; I wish I would have not taken my parents, siblings and family for granted; I wish my family was not having to go through this pain right now! I wish for a happier tomorrow!

Please treasure every moment of happiness - don't take it for granted.

6 comments:

  1. Karen, if there is anything I can do just let me know! I love you very much. You mean alot to me and are a great friend. Love you girl. Hang in there! My granny always tells me and I am going to tell you. "This to shall pass" and my favorite saying is "Let go and Let God".

    Much Love,
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. karen, dont know what your going through, but i know you are surrounded by people who care and love ya to pieces. hang in there. i think you absolutly rock!!! you are an inspiration and one to be admired. love ya,
    Anji

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers. You are a treasured friend and I'm here for you---whatever you need!!! Love ya,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, I don't know what's going on, but my heart is with you. (((LOTSA HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, there are so many of us that love you. I am sorry that you are having pain and hard times. If you need someone to give you a hug I am there for you. I am so worried about you!
    lots of love, hugs and prayers

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you!