Passing on
Dave's Grandma Rose did pass away this afternoon. She will be missed so much! She was a really strong, independent and amazing woman - even to the end. Thanks for all the prayers and comments. The above photo is of Rose with Dave's Mom, Bev.
My prayers are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteYou've had a lot go on these last few days. You and your family are in my prayers. You are right to cherish those you love and to take the time to realize you are blessed. I am blessed having you as a friend!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for you loss. Will be thinking of you and your family at this trying time. Hugs to you all.
ReplyDeleteIt is never easy when someone you love leaves to go home. I am thinking of you and yours with love and prayers.
ReplyDeleteChristy
It sounds like Grandma Rose had a long, meaningful, and beautiful life and there is much celebration to be had in that. 95! The things she saw, the love she gave to so many people. That is truly a blessing and we should all be so lucky to live that long. It's true, how scary it is that one minute someone is looking at you and the next they are gone forever. But celebrate the memories, the moments, and that, I think, is that life and living is all about.
ReplyDeleteDenise said everything so elloquently. Every single word is so true. I'm sorry you've experienced so much loss this week. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDelete